The Coil Solutions Wash Shoe was designed to clean the inside of well tubulars. Whilst flowing through the nozzles a jetting action occurs, allowing the removal of residue such as salt, sand, mud, rust and scale.
- Blank – Pressure test
- Single Port – flow is 1 port straight down flow
- Back Port – flow is 1 port down and 3 ports back up-hole
- Half Mule – flow is 1 port down with slight kick off angle
- Full Mule – flow is 1 port down with 45° kick off angle
- Multiport – flow is 1 port straight down and 3 ports down at 45°
- Multiport/Back Port – flow is 1 port straight down, 3 ports down at 45° and 3 ports up-hole at 45°
- Horizontal Port – flow is 1 port straight down, 3 ports at 90°
- Acid Port – flow is 13 ports down at 45°
- High velocity nozzles
- Variety of port angles and sizes
- Different configurations of nozzles can be ordered to best suit job applications.
Request a Quote