Quality Management System
Our highest priorities are product quality and customer service. We set our standards high and we ensure that our products meet or exceed industry standards, by following an effective ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Quality management System. Coil Solutions Inc. strives and maintains its reliability, dependability, durability, and longevity.
We have continuously held ISO 9001certification since 2011 – and also Ranglar Manufacturing – our arm for customized mobile equipment has presently obtained ISO 9001:2015.
Coil Solutions carries a National Safety Mark from the Canadian government;
Our quality program starts with the design process:
- Design and development stages and reviews at all levels, including the nature, duration and complexity.
- Verification and validation that are appropriate to each design and development stage.
- Taking into account resources, responsibilities and authorities for design and development processes.
- Determining the need for involvement of customers and users, along with requirements for subsequent provision of products and services to a level of control expected.)
- Engineering draft of product.
- Fabrication of Prototype.
- Rigorous testing in our Test Stand facility; while validating product does what the customer requires through (proof testing).
- Proven prototype to customer for actual real-time jobs.
- Prototype proves robust for service application; can be put into long term manufacturing faze.
- All products come with complete Quality Data Turnover Package and all necessary documentation and records.
Coil Solutions operates under a Quality Management System that adheres to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. In collaboration with Ranglar, our manufacturing division, we are committed to ongoing improvements in quality management and business operations to meet and exceed customer expectations.