Quality Management System
Our highest priorities are product quality and customer service. We set our standards high and we ensure that our products meet or exceed these standards, by following our ISO 9001-2008 certification. We strive for reliability, dependability, durability, and longevity.
We have continuously held an ISO 9001/2008 certification since 2011 & are also ISO 9001/2015 accredited. We carry a National Safety Mark from the Canadian government. We have completed our API 4F certification and are currently in the process of qualifying for our API Q1, 8C, & 7K authorization, which will be complete by the end of July 2018.
Our quality program starts with the design process:
- We gather information regarding the tools or equipment parameters the customer requires for certain operations
- We draft and engineer the product
- We make a prototype
- We apply rigorous testing in our research facility to make sure it does what the customer requires (proof testing)
- We send the proven prototype to customer for trial in actual real-time jobs
- If the prototype works and proves robust enough for the service application, we manufacture the product